Sunday, April 4, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Well after this weekend of cooking I do have a long list of a menu this week...so I'm sure this will last for 2 weeks!

Breakfast/Baking
-Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake
-English Muffin Bread(b/c A keeps asking for toast and I haven't made bread in a LONG time!)
-Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
-Breakfast Cups with ham

Dinner:
-Brunch Lasagna (ok this can be for breakfast too!)
-Gyro Burgers
-Chicken Satay Noodle Salad
-Blue Cheese Chicken and Penne
-Beef Barley soup
-Pepperoni Lasagna Rolls
-Italian Sausage Shephard's Pie

and we will be finally celebrating Q's first bday on sunday and I was going to do a cake...but after having cake 3 times this week I may change that! Maybe a really big cookie!

For more great menus check out orgjunkie

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the gyro burger recipe. I LOVE GYROS!!! Your meal plan sound delicious. I also want to make the english muffin bread. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really big cookie sounds yummy! And Italian Sausage shepard's pie? YUM! If only I could get my husband to go for it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through orgjunkie! Wow! Can't wait to read more! It looks like you are going to have a very yummy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, Blue Cheese Chicken and Penne sounds delish, please share the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete